Comfort Club Membership
What is the Service and Comfort Club and why should I be a Service and Comfort Club member?
Our Service and Comfort Club is designed to give you the peace of mind by having us maintain your comfort system to promote reliability, safety, and efficiency. Because we understand times are tough we have made year-round peace of mind and scheduled maintenance affordable and convenient.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced monthly heating and cooling costs
- Extends equipment life
- Protects your home and assures proper and safe equipment operation
- Zero-overtime on services rendered during holidays and/or weekends;
- Deep member-only discounts on service calls during regular hours.
- Scheduled maintenance on equipment. In the spring we service your air conditioner and the winter we service your furnace.
- First in-line service over non-members- usually same day service
Comfort Club Membership Prices
$15/mo. takes care of your heating or cooling system. Along with your annual tune up you will also receive 5% off service and 3% off any install.
$23/mo. will cover your heating and cooling systems. Along with your annual tune-ups you will also receive 8% off service and 5% off any install.
$28/mo. includes an annual tune up on your furnace, A/C, water heater (includes thermocouple if applicable), and humidifier including new evaporator pad. With all that has been mentioned above you will also enjoy a 10% savings on service and 7% discount on any install.
* Call for pricing on geothermal, boilers, or non-standard systems.
Contact RiteTemp Heaiting & Cooling now to find out more or to join the RiteTemp Comfort Club and experience the peace of mind and benefits our current members already enjoy.
Thanks for coming out on a very cold Saturday night to fix our furnace. I couldn’t believe you guys showed up only 15 minutes after I called you.