Indoor Air Quality
Air Filtration Systems Grandville MI
Indoor Air Quality
How is the air in your home? Think about it: pollen, fungi, bacteria, viruses, dust, and mites are all uninvited but frequent guests in most homes, and they’re not the only troublemakers. Many airborne contaminants come from our everyday conveniences and commonly used products. Tobacco, pet dander, and smoke from cooking affect the indoor air quality. So do toxins emitted from air fresheners, carpets, glues, household cleaners, paints and lacquers, furniture, insulation, and much more. All of these things affect the air you breathe in your home. Whether your home needs enhanced air filtration, ventilation, UV air purification or humidification, RiteTemp Heating & Cooling has the products and technology to help you.
Get a new humidifier or air filtration system from RiteTemp Heating & Cooling today!
GMU High Efficiency Media Air Cleaner can protect and prolong the operating efficiency of central heating and cooling systems compared to systems that do not have enhanced air filtration components. The filter can remove household dust, coal dust, insecticide, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, and tobacco smoke particles.
- Increased filter life over a standard 1” filter
- High-efficiency MERV 11 Media Filter helps remove household particles down to 0.3 micron
- Carbon filters (optional) remove odors
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet with powder coated door
- Optional carbon pre-filter available
- Lifetime Cabinet Limited Warranty
HRV – Heat Recovery Ventilator
To make homes more energy efficient, construction standards have gotten stricter which results in less air leakage and lower energy costs. But, what about all that trapped air inside your home? The air in your home can become stale and contaminated. A Heat Recovery Ventilator is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporates a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. It’s designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use what is known as a “sensible” heat recovery core. The special aluminum core transfers heat from the exhaust air stream to the incoming air stream. Fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs.
UVX Air Purifier
The EverRest UVX Ultraviolet Air and Object Purifiers are ideal for residential homes and any other location where clean air is desirable. Units also feature the ultra-bright LED “Smart Lamp System” visual operating display.
- Can destroy bacteria, viruses, molds, and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- One of the most effective UV air purification systems available
- High intensity 19mm quartz
- In-duct installation or coil-mount for whole house purification
Humidifiers – Bypass or Fan Powered
Tired of a dry house in the winter? Want to feel more comfortable all winter long? Homes with whole house humidifiers feel more comfortable because they put humidity back into the home.
The EverRest HUM Bypass and Fan-Powered High Capacity Humidifiers are a good choice for homes supported by warm-air heating systems. The durable thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion, and warping.
High-Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner
The G1EAC Charged-Media Electronic Air Cleaner provides a polarized charge on the media pads to capture and remove airborne particles. Contributing to the air cleaner’s reliable operation is its carbon-graphite center charging screen.
- Fits easily into any one-inch filter opening
- Does not produce hazardous ozone or positive ions
- Quiet operation
- Fully electronic, reliable, high-efficiency carbon-graphite center screen removes particles as small as 0.01 micron
- Uses little electrical current to avoid system overload
- 2-watt energy usage – less than other electronic models
- Designed to operate with constant power or with the system’s fan to permit reliable, long-term performance
- Independently tested and certified
- Easy to install, maintain, and service
- MERV 10-Rated Efficiency (ASHRAE Standard 52.2)
- Replacement media pads feature high dust-holding capacities and low-static pressure curves
- Fits all central HVAC residential systems
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Open-face design maintains low static pressure
DMH900 Whole House Air Cleaner
The DMH900 can be mounted in a variety of positions: duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing.
DMH950 Whole House Air Cleaner
- Up to 99.97% efficient at removing particles down to 0.3 micron
- Carbon pre-filter protects the HEPA filter while removing odors, lint, hair and larger particles
- Up to 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC Germicidal Lights enclosed in an anodized UV reflector to intensify UV rays
- The UVC light and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) filter decomposed organic materials
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate Final Filter for removal of organic compounds and light gases
- Motor delivers 250 CFM of air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
- One-piece steel cabinet wrap
- Powder-coat paint finish
- Versatile installation — duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
The high efficiency furnace and air conditioner RiteTemp installed in our house is top notch. It is finally comfortable in our house and it is saving us a ton of money. The furnace alone saved us over $500 in gas this year. Can’t wait to use the air conditioner.
After having 3 different companies come to our house which charged us 3 different service fees, even though they could not fix our furnace. We called RiteTemp and they fixed our problem right away. We definitely recommend them to others.
Your service and integrity exceeded my expectations. I tell everyone in the office about your company.
The high efficiency air cleaner that you installed was definitely worth the money. It has cut down on our allergy symptoms significantly. We want to thank you…
Absolutely amazing, we were told by another company that our air conditioner, and furnace needed to be replaced and were quoted 13,000. Dave came in and found the air conditioner just needed a repair and the furnace didn’t need to be replaced at all just needed a good cleaning. Customer for life.
Thanks for coming out on a very cold Saturday night to fix our furnace. I couldn’t believe you guys showed up only 15 minutes after I called you.